TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Orders will be processed upon receipt of the agreed-upon deposit. A 50% deposit is required on all orders. Client will pay the balance of the order not less than five days prior to the scheduled delivery by cash or certified check.
- If full payment is not received five days prior to the event, the order will not be delivered as scheduled. In the event the client cancels, repudiates, or otherwise breaks this agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever including but not limited to the event postponement, any deposits made by the client shall belong to and shall be retained by Fresh Flours LLC®. If for any reason Fresh Flours LLC® fails to deliver the order as stated on the order confirmation, in most cases, a replacement or full refund of the deposit shall be made to the client.
- Upon client’s approval of the tag design, no further changes can be made to the tag. If new design changes are requested after client’s approval, an additional design fee will be incurred.
- Fresh Flours LLC® agrees to comply with the rules and regulations of the facility in which the event is being held. Fresh Flours LLC® shall not be held responsible for its inability to comply with this agreement due to the assertion of rights by any party representing the management of the facility in which the event is being held. If a certificate of insurance is required by the event venue or by any other entity, all information will be supplied by the client to Fresh Flours LLC at the time of the order confirmation.
- At the time of delivery, the client or its agent(s), shall acknowledge in writing its receipt of all Fresh Flours LLC’s® deliveries. Fresh Flours LLC® is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item or acknowledge its receipt.
- If the client has a question or concern related to the quality of the order, client shall immediately notify Fresh Flours LLC® of any such question or concern within 24 hours of delivery, so that Fresh Flours LLC® may inspect and determine whether a replacement or refund is warranted.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws, regulations and rules of the State of New York. Any legal action arising out of this agreement shall be decided under the exclusive jurisdiction of Nassau County, New York.
- Fresh Flours LLC® shall have the right to photograph the finished product and consent is given to use such photographs for the purpose of promotion and marketing Fresh Flours LLC®.